Shanghai to Phuket Business Class Flights
- Return business class airfare to Phuket flying China Eastern Airlines
The island is the biggest in Thailand and offers 40 kilometres of white powdery beaches, clear waters and many other attractions to keep you busy. The islands is the definition of luxury, with droves of swanky spa's, stylish restaurants and bars, as well as opulent nightlife. There is also deep sea diving for the more adventurous, and of course miles of beach for those who just want to sit back and relax.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 15 December 2017.
- Advance purchase 14 days is required before departure.
- Blackout dates may apply, please enquire for details.
- Limited Availability Until Sold Out - Please contact your Consultant for available dates.
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares only.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Check out these other Flights to Phuket
Call 4008 810 325 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With retail stores in Shanghai, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.