Shanghai to Sydney Business Class Flights
- Return business class airfare to Sydney flying China Eastern Airlines
Sydney is a stunning city, built around one of the most magnificent harbours in the world. There are an abundance of things to do and see in this energetic city including swimming at one of the many coastal or harbour beaches, taking a seaside walk or ferry ride, shopping and dining in world class locations with world class views, visiting museums, the zoo, the Rocks and so much more.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 30 November 2018.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand,Chinese New Year, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Limited Availability Until Sold Out - Please contact your Consultant for available dates.
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares only.
- Fares do not included checked luggage surcharges.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Check out these other Flights to Sydney
30-day advance purchase. Valid for travel PVG-SYD-PVG on QF130 QF129 QF300 QF301 QF302 QF303 only.
Travel Dates: 4 March 2018 - 12 April 2018, 6 May 2018 - 18 June 2018, 5 August 2018 - 6 September 2018, 21 October 2018 - 31 December 2018.
Sydney is a stunning city, built around one of the most magnificent harbours in the world. There are an abundance of things to do and see in this energetic city including swimming at one of the many coastal or harbour beaches, taking a seaside walk or ferry ride, shopping and dining in world clas...
Travel Dates: 11 March 2018 -23 June 2018.
Call 4008 810 325 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With retail stores in Shanghai, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.